Newly Increased Renewable Energy Source On-grid Installed Capacity of 24GW in America 2016
Release：2017/01/19 Company News
Taipo News: According to US Energy Information Administration (EIA) latest data shows, in 2016, American newly increased renewable on-grid energy source installed capacity is expected to reach 24GW, which realize newly increased renewable on-grid energy source half over the on-grid amount in the following three years, especially wind energy power and solar energy power.
According to the data, nearly 60% newly increased renewable energy source on-grid installed capacity of season four has come into service, which is due to the deadline of tax deduction and exemption of federal government, state government and local government.
In the view of generating capacity, in March of this year, American renewable energy source generate electronic capacity to the highest. From the local position, the majority of the renewable energy source come from western, especially water energy power 63% and solar energy power 77%. Wind energy power develop stably, midland 37%, north 35%, western 24% and northeast 4%.
In addition, America New York, Oregon and Columbia areas separately plan renewable energy source 50% over local generating capacity in 2030, 2032 and 2040.
- India solar installations reached 9GW and ...
- Morocco: By 2020, renewable energy takes u...
- Australia Canberra Realizing 100% Renewabl...
- It is time to consider dual glass solar panel
- 4BB poly solar cell, 18.2-18.6 efficiency
- How to work with Trade Assurance?
- NSP 310Wp Poly Solar Modules in USA
- The difference between p-type and n-type c...